Saturday, July 16, 2011

PE3_iMovie training Part III



Still working on the exercises file for this training I had a couple of opps moments, but I am so glad that I could go back and check importing from other sources file and there they were the videos on the proper event.


Later on, even that I knew how to use some of the tools, I still learned more about incorporating music to your project.  I learned that you can actually add not only one or two loops but u can also add background music. I used to attach a loop at the begging to the first clip and extended in order to make it as a background sound, but now I don’t have to do that anymore.  I just have to drag the loop into the empty space in the left upper corner and there you have some background music...


Then, concerning on how to share your movies, there could not be a simple way to do it. According to the tutorial you only have to go to share on the toolbar. Then, you have different options on how to export your project you can choose between YouTube, Facebook, with QuickTime ,etc.
After you have decided how to share it, you can select the size you want to publish your video. Some of the options are between mobile to medium, from large to HD 1080. You click publish and iMovie will do the conversion and publish it where you had selected previously.

And the time has come to an end… with these 3 hours and a half of tutorials I finally got my iMovie training certificate!!

Here is my video from the exercise files…



No comments:

Post a Comment